Thursday, March 6, 2008

RSS

Well RSS lives up to it's name in that it is easy to use but it would also be really easy to be completely overwhelmed by the number of sites out there that you can subscribe too. Subscribing was really easy but deciding what to subscribe to made me feel like I was in a Lolly Shop with too many types of chocolate to choose from. I finally opted for a couple of news sites - ABC and BBC news so I can keep up with the headlines. I added the Powerhouse as instructed but was quite pleased to add this one, as the Powerhouse Museum is one of my favourite places to visit in Sydney and I look forward to seeing more of their images. I also added two SMH sites so that if my weekends are too busy and I miss reading the Herald cover to cover I can still keep up with 2 good columnists.

No comments: